Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Pajama Party 2013

per usual, my mom sent the kiddos Halloween jammers to wear.

And per usual, they are ADORABLE.

IMG_1323

IMG_1329
the ones above work. ha

Here are all the others:

IMG_1331

IMG_1324

IMG_1325

IMG_1326

UMMMM HELLO MINI FREELAND!!
(in the picture above.. Wylder in case you dont see it)
I was cracking up when I saw this picture.
Rivers face is taking a breath because he was belly laughing at his dad so hard.

We tried again the next morning.. still not working:


IMG_1340
This is how chapel is always looking at her brothers: with great anticipation and excitement.

(side note: Chapels pants are off because Freeland didnt know she could actually sleep with the tutu part on. daddy probably has a lot to learn about little girls! I was cracking up when I got her out of bed the next morning and realized he changed her into different pants ;)

Also, side note: Chapel wont sit still. 

IMG_1344

IMG_1353

IMG_1356

Here are Chapel's actual jammies:

IMG_1033
so cute, right?

Also, we are taking family pictures soon. I feel really bad for our photographer after seeing how well my children cooperated in these.

Also, if you are curious.. here are their Halloween jam jams from the last 2 years: last year & the year before. ----> Hold Me! They are growing too fast. Now, I need to go cry my eyes out.


11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Wylder in that picture has me in tears!! Absolutely a perfect moment!

    All three of your kiddos are adorable and I love their all matching-theme pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! As always, and I love that Wyld man is in pj's that look like where the wild things are. Chapel's hair has grown a ton!! River looks so grown up, I guess that's what happens when you go to school:) Love yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Chapel is getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! You took great pictures! We have many many outtakes from our little session too. Your children are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their pj's Coming over from the link -up. Your children are beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little ones are adorable! I love their names :)

    I stopped in from the link-up & I just looked at your About Me & saw that y'all met at Baylor. I live right down the road in Temple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the pj party...Love all the pictures! All your minis are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word these little munchkins are SO ADORABLE in their PJ's!!!
    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing pics of 2, or 3 siblings! They are usually chaotic but it just looks so full of life. Such an adorable crew. And, my little has the same as Chapel - I thought they were the cutest!

    ReplyDelete