Thursday, August 15, 2013

summa summa summatime

.. in summary, our summer looked like this:

(a photo dump of sorts from mostly my phone)

lots of time in the backyard:

Untitled

Untitled

gardening (which should be called having to pull weeds ALL THE TIME)

IMG_8939

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

harvest time:

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_9823

lots of digging in the dirt:

IMG_9227

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

sink baths. but actually, I think we barely bathed the kids the summer.

Untitled

getting ready for preschool:

Untitled

and then the pool:

Untitled

Untitled

most trips to the pool Freeland rode his bike with the kids. (I drive the van because we dont have a bike seat for Chapel yet.. and I was also told she technically shouldnt be in one until she is 12 months old)

The boys LOVE this:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

IMG_6915

IMG_6956

chapel actually strongly dislikes the pool. (even though babies in swimsuits is just about the cutest thing in the world!)  I think because the water is chilly. She isnt even happy when youre holding her next to the pool and she's not even in the water. She is muuuuch happier hanging out on the chairs.

We'll try again next year.

IMG_6919
(chapels face when youre near the water! ;)

The boys however .. beg for the pool daily:

IMG_6790

IMG_6761

IMG_6762

IMG_6765

IMG_6924

Untitled

Untitled

It has been such a cool & wet summer. We've made as many trip to the pool as possible and any day it wasnt raining the kids were outside. But Im pretty sure summer has ended up here. My children are currently running around in jackets! If it warms up again we'll definitely be at the pool to soak up as many more days as we can.

Not pictured: what took up most of our summer as well .. working on the porch. I'll post those pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, as always! But my favorite is the one with you and the three kids, I think at the pool! I'm sure that's a picture of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summer pictures! I especially love the one of you and all the kids walking away. You are a rockin mom!

    ReplyDelete