Thursday, May 23, 2013

the cutest thing Ive ever seen in our sink

IMG_7575

probably one of my favorite things to do these days:

IMG_7576

give Chapel baths in the sink.

It entertains her.
It entertains the boys.
She gets clean.
We're all happy during a 'fussy' time of day.

wins all around.

IMG_7569
(Chapel admiring River .. I LOVE seeing her watch her brothers like this!)

River LOVES helping.

It is how he shows affection.. by helping & serving.

But he mostly loves it because he gets to play with the water. (lets be for real yall!)

IMG_7577

IMG_7572

IMG_7533
I spy pumpkin spice creamer! (we finally finished our last bottle 2 weeks ago! holla for making that last!)

Also .. Chapel seems to be concerned about what River is doing in the picture above.

IMG_7548

IMG_7541

IMG_7578

IMG_7563

IMG_7554

IMG_7557

IMG_7584

IMG_7592

IMG_7580

So far I am loving summer more than any other summer so far! I appreciate being able to have the windows open, bathe kids in the sink, dirty kids, eating outside, playing in the sprinkler while we water the garden .. its been fun so far! (ask me how I feel when its 90 though! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures:) I never thought of this Bumbo in the sink, but definitely going to try, especially when we travel this summer!

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she was teeny tiny I thought she was River's spitting image but now I see more and more Wylder in her. You make some seriously precious kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting our website

    we hope the following links will assist with any inquiry you have.

    Mailing Address:
    34490 Ridge Rd
    Willoughby Ohio 44094

    Phone number:
    1-440-278-4568

    Customer Service, Products or Partner Relations Inquiries:
    info@jmcrfoundation.org

    1 John 4:8
    He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

    ReplyDelete