Monday, April 1, 2013

His is risen! Our Easter 2013

IMG_7096

Praise the Lord! Im incredibly thankful this year I felt a deeper sense of what Easter meant. The Lord was faithful to prepare my heart. I definitely have a deeper awareness of my need for what he suffered on the cross and his resurrection. Our family is a mess & we are definitely FAR from perfect. Especially me. Praise the Lord he doesnt need us to be perfect ..

We had a great weekend. Freeland was supposed to be on call but the Lord orchestrated it where he had off so we had a weekend together. I was so thankful as we had a TON going on and we got to have fun together.

Here are the pictures we attempted before church.. because an excuses to dress them up is awesome

(props to Freeland for ironing the clothes .. as he claims Im not good at it. what?! In that case I stink at laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning, and cooking .. so Im happy to pass that along too! just kidding)

IMG_7154v

IMG_7071

IMG_7152

IMG_7156

IMG_7075

IMG_7149

IMG_7093

IMG_7090

IMG_7159

IMG_7101

IMG_7107

IMG_7113

IMG_7127


My personal favorite.

Wylder smiling - his normal
Chapel spitting up - her normal
River messing around - his normal

IMG_7143

I asked River if he learned about Jesus in class .. his answer:

"NO! I played with TRAAAAACTORS!!!!!" mmmmm,k ;)

3 comments: