Tuesday, February 12, 2013

wanna build a snowman

For the last few weeks River has been asking "wanna build a snowman?" following with the most adorable "pleeeeeaaaase!" every time we are outside.

How could we say no?

We dont always go out in the snow because its normally 20 degrees and incredibly cold. And there is a newborn we dont want out in that weather! ;)

{There also hasnt been a ton of snow this winter anyway}

So Freeland finally bundled up the boys and took them out. They had a blast. 

IMG_5439

IMG_5442

The adorable sled getting another use this winter. Cant wait to see 3 children piled on there next winter.

(Thank you Adam & Camille!)

IMG_5457

My friend Christine passed along this North Face fleece and its come in great use! Im so thankful.

and now that I think of it .. Lauren passed along the jacket River is wearing.

We have some pretty amazing and giving friends!

IMG_5453

IMG_5451

IMG_5449

IMG_5444

IMG_5490

IMG_5481

IMG_5487

IMG_5482

IMG_5477

IMG_5473

IMG_5465

IMG_5456

and turns out .. River was just as content playing in the snow as he was with the idea of building a snowman because he never got around to that part!

1 comment:

  1. Several of my coworkers live in Shaker! I actually currently live in Akron (about 30 minutes south of Cleveland) but I work in Valley View and I grew up in Olmsted Falls. Sounds like you're more on the east side and I'm more familiar with the west side, but I've headed out to the Beachwood area several times and it's really nice! If you ever want to get together for a playdate (I have a 6-month old) let me know :)

    ReplyDelete