Wednesday, February 6, 2013

finally a child who loved the bath

{obligatory first bath post}

Let it be known that Chapel is the first child of ours to not scream in the bath as a newborn.

With River I almost refused to give him baths as a newborn since he screamed so much. Wylder .. I was used to the screaming and it wasnt as bad in the bath.

When we gave Chapel a bath I just expected screaming and was fine with it .. especially since I knew even with a heater she would probably be cold in the bathroom. I was stunned when she just sat livin it up and loved it.

IMG_3518

IMG_3529
she looks unhappy here .. but she wasnt .. she was pooping in the bath. ha! So lady like of her.

IMG_3527

IMG_3537

IMG_3548
proud of my girl.

IMG_3550

IMG_3552

IMG_3549-2


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. I wanted to thank you for this informative read of the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting me so excited to hold another tiny, little baby again!

    ReplyDelete