Monday, February 4, 2013

Chapel's baby pictures

Here are a few pictures we snapped when Chapel was just a little over a week old. It was a miracle any turned out. I was incredibly grateful. I originally wanted to hire someone to come take pictures of her and all of us together .. until I looked up the cost ;)

It wasnt pretty trying to get these.. especially with myself, Freeland, and my mom standing behind the camera trying to conduct everything all together. I wouldnt call myself or Freeland very patient in those situations. But thank you Lord we were able to get some of them all together.

IMG_2296-3

IMG_2334-2
(probably one of my favorites)

IMG_2382

cc6
(my favorite of them all together)

IMG_3056

IMG_2844

IMG_2881

cc5

IMG_2912

cc1

IMG_3115

IMG_3139

IMG_3207-2

IMG_3183-3

IMG_3089

IMG_3113-2

IMG_3214-2

IMG_3233

IMG_3201

IMG_3173

and then when I went downstairs I just snapped a few of these 2 by themselves. They crack me up. Wylder seriously sat there posing. Little ham.

IMG_3255

IMG_3429

IMG_3256

IMG_3391

*both bows were made by my friend Bethany. Thank you friend!

6 comments:

  1. these are photographer quality!! i would have never known you took these yourself if you wouldn't have told us. they're all super cute!!! i love how animated the boys are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brooke! These are just gorgeous! And so, so precious of your boys too. SO priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous job brooke- very nicely done! and an excellent job of catching the three of them so sweetly together- i have a hard enough time trying to get two smalls in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are adorable!!!!!!!! LOVE the pictures with all three:) If you get a moment, head over to our baby week that is happening all week long at http://thechirpingmoms.com/--lots of great giveaways!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100% precious! Your kiddos are just adorable! Thanks for sharing! I might have to show my photographer these so she can "recreate" them when our little one comes!!!

    ReplyDelete