Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chapel meets her grandparents

The first 4 weeks of Chapels life were busy meeting some of her grandparents. She still has to meet Freeland's dad and my step-dad, Mark. But it was a blast having family here. It stinks being so far away but Im thankful family was able to travel up here to spend time with our new little family of 5.

Of course my mom was here when she was born:

IMG_1925-2

IMG_1930-2

The boys were lovin it.

IMG_3479

IMG_3695

IMG_3506

IMG_3700

IMG_3712

IMG_3716

IMG_3725

Freelands mom & Carl also came for a quick trip to meet Chapel. They came last so my hands were more full Chapel at that point so I didnt get as many pictures & they dont have a picture with Chapel & them because Carl was sick. But we did manage to squeeze in one of them with the boys.. which Im thankful for.

IMG_3860

IMG_3861

My dad & Tracy also came.

Here is my dad holding his granddaughter for the first time:

IMG_3741

River of course searching for gifts in the suitcase! ;)

IMG_3742

IMG_3747

IMG_3755

IMG_3830

IMG_3836

This weekend Im off for a quick (basically 48hr) trip so Chapel can meet her great grandparents, my brother, and other family members she hasnt yet met. Im looking forward to it. Freeland is staying here for a boys weekend. Im even a little jealous about that! I know their going to have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment