Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas around the new house

I finally got a replacement cord for the camera so I could upload these photos.

Living in a new house decorating for Christmas was fun. We got rid of a bunch of stuff last year that we didnt use anymore. I could have given away even more this year .. so we'll probably do that soon.

But here are the decorations from this year.

The last 2 years Ive been on the hunt for new stockings but havent found the right ones. Id say I would just make my own but we all know that would take an additional 10 years to accomplish. 

IMG_4689

IMG_4669

IMG_4672
little antique elf on the shelf. I want more if I can find them on my own.

IMG_4674

IMG_4679
I decided the boys gingerbread houses would be Santas cookies this year

IMG_4680
Here are the boys stockings that my mom made. Chapels is made too but since we dragged our feet choosing a name it is currently in the process of getting her name put on it.

IMG_4681-2
So thankful to finally have the cards displayed instead of just in a stack how we normally have them

IMG_4688

IMG_4693

IMG_4694

IMG_4695

IMG_4697

IMG_4698

IMG_4699

IMG_4701

and chapel got her first decorations this year:

IMG_5102

IMG_5105

IMG_5111
it took us until 3 days before Christmas to find the rest of that nativity set so it isnt pictured

River got his Charlie brown tree again:

IMG_5091

IMG_5090

and this is the mantle in Rivers room .. he got the pets old stockings! (just turned around so the names dont show!)

IMG_5088

and now .. that brings Christmas to a wrap people!

No comments:

Post a Comment