Saturday, November 24, 2012

a few pictures

I just grabbed a few pictures without going through all of them.. but I wanted to share a few since its been a while!

We're all doing great. Times going too fast already. And Im trying to ignore that Freeland has to go back to work with a 24 hour shift on Monday .. and that my mom leaves on Thursday!  But its been the greatest week at home all together. Probably my most favorite week ever! The boys are doing amazing. (they've had NON-STOP attention so that helps!) Chapel is doing great. And Thanksgiving was wonderful.

I'll post a lot more pictures soon!

Here are a few randoms:

IMG_1812

IMG_1828

IMG_1755

IMG_1700

IMG_1697

IMG_1873-2
Holding their sister for the first time!

This was when we got home. River & Wylder made signs to welcome Chapel home. They were so proud to show them off:

IMG_2102-2

IMG_2105-2

IMG_2103-2

IMG_2116-2


And probably one of my favorite pictures that I saw while they were uploading... it just makes me laugh!

what our life looks like now:

IMG_2063-2

4 comments:

  1. Love the famly picts! Can't wait to hear more about your sweet girl... our lil girl will be here in March... so I need all the info I can get!! Again, the boys look so happy...just a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love seeing all that pink!! Congrats on your sweet baby girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love these pictures of your beautiful family! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that first picture and thought, "That is baby River wearing a pink shirt!" You make beautiful babies! Hope things are going well and the boys transition to a party of five seamlessly :)

    ReplyDelete