Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet Viviana Rose

The other week I went and met my dear friend Bethany's little daughter. Im so thankful to still live within driving distance of a handful of friends so I can do things like this! It was such a treat to see her and her family & hold a newborn all day long!

And after taking pictures of lots of boys it was a blast taking pictures of a little girl for once!

Im definitely no photographer. Nor am I trying to be. I dont feel like the Lord is calling me to do that. I am however grateful for a wonderful camera and the opportunity to use the camera I have for friends who want me to.  Im also thankful for any knowledge that Ive learned over the last few years. I still need someone to come show me how to do my white balance, make my focus better, and use my flash better. But with time! ;)

(for those curious .. these were all taken with our Canon. a 50mm lens. and edited in photoshop which was given to use years ago)

Okay, now get ready for a ginormous amount of photos. I just couldnt pick a few.

Meet little Vivi:

(PS: these look totally different on my phone than on my computer.. and even that they look so different in photoshop than they do online. IT. DRIVES. ME. NUTS. so if your screen doesnt have good color blame it on that! ;) 

129

154

56

99

109

My most favorite picture ever. And from what I have seen of Jonah .. a perfect picture of his sweet smiley and playful personality:

308

62

44

19

148

Proud big brother:

34

37

26

322

17

305

294

121



87

293

163


81

89

12

70

and yes .. she is seriously sleeping in this precious little antique stroller:

201

143

217

7

156

296

123

95

307
(same picture in black and white.. I couldnt help myself!)

93

247

327

(Freeland said it best: most photogenic child ever! CHECK!)

68

137

101

205

234

212

120

15

and as always, there are LOTS more here on my flickr photostream ;)

7 comments:

  1. these are absolutely beautiful Brooke! you did an incredible job. congratulations to your friend and her little family. both children are just precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brooke - these are GORGEOUS. kudos to you and your camera skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Congrats to your friend and great pictures. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me weep with joy and happiness for this sweet family. Beautiful pictures and you are truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, you are amazing! And not that I can say in my sleep deprived state that I'm planning on having more kids, but if that is what the Lord wants for our family, I need to make sure we still live close to you so you can keep capturing my babies as newborns. I hope you know what a gift and blessing you give my family. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you so much Brooke. And the picture of Jonah is my favorite too, what a little ham. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an AMAZING job! Real talent there! And of course such a beautiful family to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are beautiful!!! You're such a pro!

    ReplyDelete