Wednesday, September 5, 2012

baby bump



well, its bout time I update on baby #3!

Get ready for a whole-lotta pictures of me.. or my tummy.

I think the last time I posted a picture I was like 15 weeks or something? We were just moving from Erie. That was a long time ago. So let me try to remember all that has happened since then.

Umm lets see.. my belly has grown. 

That about wraps it up! (of course I wrote a novel at the bottom .. not to worry!)

Untitled
17 weeks

Untitled
18 weeks

Untitled

Untitled
19 weeks

Untitled
special appearance from Freeland!

Untitled
20 weeks

Untitled

Untitled
21 weeks

Untitled
21 weeks

Untitled
24 weeks

Untitled

Untitled
26 weeks

**Note: this was the week it finally occurred to me to just clean all the dust off my mirror instead of having such grainy pictures! Brilliant I tell you! 

Untitled

Untitled
28 weeks

Untitled
29 weeks

Untitled
30 weeks (on Sunday)

Untitled

BOOM! Thats a ton of pictures of just me.

Here's another of all of them in case you just didnt get enough:

Untitled

okay. Im done.

This pregnancy is totally different from all the others. With River I was tired and sick. The thing I remember most was the pain I felt in my back the entire time.  Then Wylder rocked my socks off and was hard. H.A.R.D. I was just so tired that I dont know how to even try to explain it. Physically I think I felt a little better (no back pain) but phew .. that pregnancy wore me out and made me feel really sick all the time!

Now .. overall I would summarize this pregnancy as EASY! Not that every moment has been easy or fun but compared to my other pregnancies Id take this one any day!

Im not sure if its the difference of having a girl (for me) or if its just the grace & mercy of the Lord .. either way Im so thankful!  (ps: Im going with the mercy of the Lord)

The first trimester was the hardest. I of course was tired and felt sick .. However, my morning all day sickness didnt start until later (maybe 9 weeks?) and it ended earlier this time (around 15 weeks?). And as long as I ate lots of bread and cereal and any other form of carbs it was manageable.

The worst part this time was how I felt emotionally. I would say it was a bit dicey those first few weeks and I was definitely crazy. I couldnt snap out of it. Its something I couldnt explain either. Ive definitely been emotional each pregnancy but this was so different and felt like more of a depression looking back. (granted we also had A LOT going on at the time that probably played into that too) Im pretty sure one night I had a mini anxiety attack. It was just a strange .. strange feeling & time. However, the entire time I was just so thankful that it wasnt as hard physically as it was with Wylder - That in a way I was fine with it!

Then the second trimester came and it was like a gift from God. I felt great. I had LOTS of energy. I felt motivated. I didnt feel sick! (With River & Wylder I felt sick until about 20 weeks) And thankfully the emotional ups and downs quickly became a thing of the past. I also feel like I was able to get around really easily. (probably because I had no choice! ha)

Now, Im 30 weeks and in the last trimester! Im just starting to get achy. I wobble everywhere. Sleep is getting interrupted and I feel super tight all over. Its harder to sit down quickly or jump up (say if a child is about to jump off a chair or something!? ha) But I know thats just part of it and it will be quick lived.

And the most exciting thing so far:

The baby has a birth date! NOVEMBER 16th!!!! 
(since its a c-section its scheduled)

We're praying she stays nice and cozy in there because technically Im going longer than the doctor would prefer me to.  (just because she doesnt want me to go into labor)

But for a few different reasons we are sticking to the 16th. I have my new doctor here and shes informative and helpful so far so we'll see! (still miss our Erie doctor though!) I have another sonogram in 2-3 weeks so Im REALLY looking forward to that!

Still no name. Nothing shocking there! ha

There is probably so much more but I'll save it for another post!

Sorry for the super long update. Thats what happens when I wait so long! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the update! Your bump is too cute! November is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete