Tuesday, September 25, 2012

5 years of marriage

Freeland & I celebrated our 5 anniversary on Saturday. We ended up spending the day working on fixing a leak in our kitchen.. SUPER romantic. ;) Freeland had to work that night so my mom & Mark were gracious and ordered us some food from a swanky soul fusion restaurant here in town to pick up and eat at home. {Zanzibar Soul Fusion if you are interested.. I recommend it!} We got to eat it all as a family before Freeland headed into work that night. It was definitely a treat to have dinner picked out and ordered for us .. and to be able to eat it in yoga pants didn't hurt!

I cant believe its been 5 years. 7 years together. 3 kids. 3 different cities. 4 different houses. 4 graduations! ;)  5 cars. 2 trips to Africa. lots of fights and makeups. lots of grace and LOTS of learning. And hopefully a whole lot more laughing and adventure ahead!

CA_Wedding-273

CA_Wedding-503

CA_Wedding-73

CA_Wedding-497

CA_Wedding-178

CA_Wedding-517

CA_Wedding-227

CA_Wedding-215

CA_Wedding-508

CA_Wedding-228

CA_Wedding-244

CA_Wedding-264

CA_Wedding-281

CA_Wedding-311

CA_Wedding-316

CA_Wedding-338

CA_Wedding-350

CA_Wedding-334

CA_Wedding-339

CA_Wedding-362

CA_Wedding-341

CA_Wedding-375

CA_Wedding-536

CA_Wedding-541

CA_Wedding-438

CA_Wedding-487

*thats me practically crying because they were dragging me out of the wedding saying it was time to leave! ;) Oh what I wouldnt give to go back and do that night over again!

*All pictures are by Nam Nguyen Photography!

2 comments:

  1. loved seeing pics of your wedding. cannot believe it has been FIVE years!!! congrats--love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me cry! Beautiful photos and I'm already with you. Four weeks out and I would give my right arm to relive that night again! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete