Tuesday, August 28, 2012

what it looks like when I try to get anything done these days

Ive recently been actually making all the lovely things I pinned on Pinterest. I just found pictures I took of these 2 things (why do I randomly take so many pictures of things we eat yet never do anything with them?)

so I thought I would share:

This buttermilk blueberry breakfast cake was great. Super fluffy and easy! I made it for a brunch at a bible study.

IMG_8946-2

IMG_8954-2
Look at how thick it is!

The best part is you can make it the night before and bake it in the morning! Score

If you forced me to change one thing I would add a crumb topping to the top of it... okay there I said it. But its still good on its own. 

IMG_8951-2
River gobbled it up!

IMG_8958-2

Then I made these cookies for Wylders birthday. I wont post a link to the recipe because I didnt like them & I hate to link to something saying I dont like it! But in the chance you've pinned it I thought I would share .. it wasnt worth the time! ;)

They are supposed to be those sugar cookies you can get at walmart. You know, the lofthouse sugar cookies that are heaven in every bite. Well, I would say those cost $2.50 at walmart & its worth going and buying them.

(ignore all the ugly storage containers they are in. The icing wasnt hard enough to stack them so it was the only way I could store that many cookies. ha)

IMG_8961-2

Anyway, back to my point in this post ..

this is what it looks like when I try to get things done these days:


IMG_8963-2

IMG_8956-2

That is seasoning all over his face, pants, hands, and the floor.

Its also a bottle of sprinkles in his mouth.

Awesome.

IMG_8955-2

but adorable.

He smelled like bouillon seasoning for the longest time!

PS: I also made this pumpkin coffee cake on saturday. It was AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment