Thursday, August 9, 2012

a bowl as big as he is

One of Rivers favorite things to do is share food.

Especially when its sharing a bowl of cereal with daddy.

(probably even more when its after dinner and after Wylder goes to bed!)

IMG_9255-2

IMG_9253-2

IMG_9254-2

IMG_9250-2

I wish you could hear him say "dadda, wanna share a bowl of cereal?"

And I wish you could witness him jumping up and down and saying "Oh . My . Good . Ness " as he watches Freeland get everything out.

IMG_9251-2

IMG_9252-2

seriously. he loves it.

yes, the bowl is as big as he is.

yes, Freeland really can & does eat that much of it.

With a little help from his son! ;)

PS: thank you for all the comments on our last post & all the suggestions! I loved them so much and will definitely respond! 

1 comment:

  1. haha, I'm a grown-up and I can't get enough of my cereal!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete