Thursday, April 26, 2012

besties

The thing I'll miss most probably (besides OUR friends) are the friends our kids have made.

Anytime I say "River guess who is here?" He INSTANTLY guesses "yackson" or "jack jack" or "miillllles"

Its pretty cute. And I may have used that a few times just to get him to go downstairs when he wants to be upstairs instead. Mean mom.

IMG_0002-2

IMG_9999-2

IMG_0007-2

IMG_0919-2
When River lets you play with his binky you know he loves you!

IMG_9164-2

IMG_0913-2

IMG_0011-2

IMG_0905-2

IMG_0907-2

IMG_0016-2

IMG_0020-2

Love all the sweet friends he has and seeing how much he loves them too is awesome. There are more here in Erie obviously, but I dont have pictures of them sadly. (must do before we leave!) Thankful for the friendship we have with their parents so I know River will see them again! (just like Henry & Elliot! ;)

2 comments:

  1. This one made me really sad to move :( you all have the cutest kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post! Jackson loves to play with River. I'll bring him over next week as long as that Plane show is not on. :) JK
    My prayer is they all grow up to know eachother well. :)

    ReplyDelete