Tuesday, March 27, 2012

and we're home!


After a whirlwind trip to drop of the boys, an amazing trip to Africa, and another trip to pick up the boys.. we've made it home to Erie, PA!

and now we're busy desperately trying to find a house in Cleveland and planning for River's 2nd Birthday!!!

Holy Smokes, how is he turning 2 in less than a week?

I have a ton of pictures from Africa. I cant wait to share them. Our trip was amazing. We both learned so much and felt refreshed coming home. The Lord is good. Naomi's Village (the orphanage we visited) is wonderful and Bob & Julie were such a blessing to visit. Im so thankful for that relationship!

So as soon as I can figure out how to get the pictures onto this computer I will post more.

Thank you for all your prayers & support. Im grateful for such loving people in our lives who encourage us so well.







1 comment:

  1. Oh, look at those cuties!! I wanna take em home...especially the little girl in the last picture. She reminds me of my girls. I am glad they have a safe and caring environment with your friends.

    ReplyDelete