Sunday, February 12, 2012

tomorrow is the big day .. its Match Day!

on the beach in San Diego
(ps: old picture)

lets chill the champagne .. because in less than 24 hours we will officially know where we are moving next year!!

Tomorrow (Monday)  is Freelands official Match Day for Residency.

Meaning, he finished all his Residency interviews back in November. (crazy intense .. if I might add) He submitted his rank list last month. Then the programs submitted their rank list too. And then at noon tomorrow we find out what happens!

The process is strange to me. We have very little control over it. But its all exciting!!  I cant wait for it to all be official! And I cant wait to hear where all our friends will be going as well!

Stay tuned ...

on the beach in San Diego

5 comments:

  1. Medical school match day? if it is it is way early this year compared to when my hubby went thru - match day was in mid-march. congrats in advance. residency is something especially as a mama too! again, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be sad when you leave Erie... I love seeing pictures of all the local places you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm secretly hoping it is somewhere in NY but I'm pretty sure that isn't an option. Good Luck!!!!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What match did he participate in? I'm curious b/c the NRMP doesn't release Match info until Mid March and I wasn't aware of any other...just curious. And congrats. Very exciting to get your first choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Munchkin Mama! Thanks for the congratulations! Freeland did the AOA match (osteopathic match) which is generally one month before the ACGME match. Im so sorry, that was confusing. I meant to respond yesterday when you mentioned it! Love your blog! Your pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete