Friday, November 11, 2011

lil dragons

Get ready to die from cuteness.

Here are the boys costumes from this year.

I went back and forth and back and forth. I actually got Wylder a different one at once upon a child first but it was just horrible so I caved and went back and got him one to match River.

Im so glad I did because I loved that they were matching. Im pretty sure going forward I wont be able to force them to wear the same costume so it was worth it!

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011

It took forever for us to get River to wear that. At first he threw a fit if it was on. Then one day he magically got over it. Such a toddler.

I'll upload the pictures from Halloween night with the trick or treaters next .. and zoo boo.. and the Halloween party. Basically, get ready to see lots of these dragons!

2 comments: