Tuesday, October 4, 2011

belly laughs

2 things River would do all day if I let him:

Eat

IMG_3200-2

and sit in the bumbo watching movies.

IMG_3185-2

and as it turns out there are days that I do let him do it all day because its one of those days

IMG_3192-2

then there are other days the TV miraculously hasn't even been turned on (key word = miraculously)

its probably only happened twice in the last month. Something about having a 2 month old in the house too?! ;) 


IMG_3209-2

His favorites are Despicable Me, Toy Story, and apparently now Rio. (if you were curious)

IMG_3179-2

Love that little guy.

and here is a video of him cracking up during Handy Manny yesterday. I just sat and replayed the scene (of a bookshelf falling) over and over for maybe 30 minutes .. he laughed every time! I have no idea why. But it was too funny not to share.



He laughed so much he pooted at the end!

4 comments:

  1. The videos are so cute. I couldn't help but giggle myself. I LOVE the laugh! Awesome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life with a 2 month old in the house is definitely a good excuse to turn on the tv somedays! I use that excuse often! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoodness what a NUGGET!!! I must admit I replayed this about 10 times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I we brought Beans bumbo out just a month ago and she loves it now! We say, "Go sit in your chair" and she plops right down in it..only she doesn't look were she is going to sit, she just sits and either topples over or makes it in correctly..it's kind of funny..I was thinking that in a little while Reid is going to need it (around January). We were thinking about getting Bean a little couch chair type thing..are you going to do the same?

    ReplyDelete