Thursday, September 29, 2011

taken care of




Right now Freeland is out of town for the month.

And Im surviving so far.

But the only reason why is because Freeland & Camille made sure I was taken care of. They both worked to have all our friends take shifts and come by our house to help / check on me. So literally the first 4 days someone was at my door by 7:00 in the morning to hang out, distract me, help, and bless me. Its been AH-mah-zing. And I truly do feel blessed! (Thank you Lindsey, Christie, Kristen, Sarah!) And all of you who have called to check in on us and been praying and loving us too!

My Aunt got here Wednesday! She is awesome and a huge help and blessing our socks off by taking off work and staying for ELEVEN DAYS!  (then my mom & step dad come for 12 days! .. then freeland is home .. then my brother comes .. so I guess Im getting pretty spoiled with visitors!)

OH and .. AND .. I cant believe I didnt share this!!! The first night I was by myself .. Wylder finally made it a 5 hour stretch at night! (by this time with River he was sleeping through the night (at 7 weeks) so yes, I realize how crazy it sounds to celebrate a 5 hour stretch now! But trust me Im celebrating!!!) The most he normally makes it is 1.5-2 hours. We let him cry one night. (after the doctor said we could) Looks like it helped! I'll take it. It hasnt been perfect since .. he went back to 1.5 hours.. but I now know he is capable of it and thats great! I'll also praise the Lord for it because the timing couldn't have been more perfect.  His love and way He takes care of the details is amazing!

I feel very loved and taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you feel loved and taken care of! You should! It's so hard getting them to sleep long stretches. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete