Wednesday, August 31, 2011

this face

IMG_2438-2

it melts my heart.

I love .. super love .. this stage of Rivers life. Even with its random unexplainable tantrums included. He cracks us up and he knows it.

He gives Wylder kisses daily. But its always because we have asked if he wants to.

But last night he gave Wylder his first kiss without us asking him to. Just walked up and laid a big fat one on him. It was PRECIOUS. We asked him to do it again after and got a video of it. (click here to see it because you will just fall in love with River more. I promise)

I think he is growing into this big brother role perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know I watched this video and then every other River video on your You Tube. Your sweet baby boy is DARLING and such a precious big brother to Wylder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of River is AMAZING. I want you to take pictures of chloe!!!!

    Love the video too!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete