Friday, May 27, 2011

these deserve to be shared

First of all - these are not my photos! I just want to clear the air. They are photos that we plan to order.

They are all by Ruth Eileen who was the photographer at Andrew & Elizabeths wedding. She set up a photobooth and they got some awesome pictures. Check out her site because she is very talented!

Here are the ones with our family in them. They crack me up. I had to share them. If only this was around back in the day (ha) at our wedding! I love it.

I guess this is what we do when we go out with out children around now: 

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography
paparazzi photo  ... i love it.

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography
hilarious

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography
this is my father.

by Ruth Eileen Photography
i love this photo

by Ruth Eileen Photography

by Ruth Eileen Photography
trying not to pee

by Ruth Eileen Photography
we . are . family .

by Ruth Eileen Photography
boys scratching their "bumps" while I scratched mine.

and my favorite:
by Ruth Eileen Photography
giving the baby a bowtie.


I love these pictures. Im thankful Andrew & Elizabeth had this set up at the reception. If I were in Arkansas I would definitely hire Ruth Eileen to do this at all our parties! There are some adorable pictures of Tracy's nephews too! seriously cute photos!

3 comments:

  1. Brooke, you look amazing! The pictures are great! Looks like you guys were having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! It's so nice to have a group of people into the photography booth. We had one and my family just didn't get it...It was disappointing.

    ReplyDelete