Sunday, May 15, 2011

the rest of our weekend

The rest of the time we were in Arkansas we spent pretty much just hanging out in the hotel with our family. Which was perfect. All jammed in one room or the lobby. I actually loved it. Its pretty rare to have us all just be somewhere without going different directions or have something else to distract us so it was nice just being there. Here are some pictures.. you can see that clearly River was enjoying himself. I keep telling him to soak it up while he is the only one getting all the attention because in just a few short weeks he'll be sharing it:

Mothers day in Arkansas
ready for a nap in this picture.

Mothers day in Arkansas
opening gifts from his Uncle Jason & Sarah. The little baby got one too!

Mothers day in Arkansas
playing with Uncle Jason.. and I actually recall a time Jason did this to me and broke my belt loop.. although he probably did it to me to pick on me and give me a wedgie or something.

Mothers day in Arkansas
"walking" around the hotel room

Mothers day in Arkansas
his new favorite.. pillow fights. He goes nuts with the pillows

Mothers day in Arkansas
he did this ALL weekend.. up & down & up the hallway

Mothers day in Arkansas

Mothers day in Arkansas
sharing breakfast with his Uncle

Mothers day in Arkansas
sharing breakfast with BC

Mothers day in Arkansas
saying bye :(

Mothers day in Arkansas
note the razorback shirt! A gift from Andrew & Elizabeth.

Mothers day in Arkansas
He looked so big & so little at the same time sitting in Freelands lap. All tucked in. I loved it.

Mothers day in Arkansas
more pillow fights

Mothers day in Arkansas

Mothers day in Arkansas

and thats about how fast the entire weekend went by too. I feel like we blinked and we were back in Erie. Which I love Erie, but I would love it a lot more if all our family could be here too. Or if they could at least drive here. Regardless, Im thankful for the jam-packed weekends we do get together.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, fact: the expression that your mom is making in the top picture is EXACTLY the expression that you make when you're like whaaat?

    ReplyDelete