Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Second Mothers Day

This is how I spent my 2nd official mothers day:

Mothers day at the airport

at the airport

Mothers day at the airport

saying bye to family

Mothers day at the airport

without taking a shower (thats why my hair looks like a rats nest with curls still in it from the night before. however, the roots, I have no explanation for.)

Mothers day at the airport

spending the entire morning & afternoon hoping on & off flights.

arent you jealous? 

Mothers day at the airport

Just kidding. I also spent it tickling a little 13 month old boy trying to make him laugh.

Mothers day at the airport

because all he wanted to do was get in bed & take a nap (thats why he refused to take the pacifier out of his mouth)

River flying

however, it was the perfect day because I got to spend it with these 2 boys.

River flying

Seriously, getting to fly WITH Freeland was the biggest blessing & gift ever. I never could have made it with River in my lap by myself. The kid wont sit still & I also have no lap left for him to sit on. And Freeland pretty much entertained him the entire time giving me a break! It was wonderful.

On the last flight River cuddled up with me and slept the entire hour in my lap. It was the best gift I could have asked for. Seriously. Just nuzzled up on my shoulder & passed out. I love when he cuddles with us. It reminded me of last year when I spent mothers day taking naps cuddled up on the couch with a newborn! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment