Tuesday, May 31, 2011

in other related news

this was a BIG weekend.

birthdays. med school graduation. friends moving. saying bye. kids running everywhere. studying for a shelf exam.  visitors in town staying with us. oh and also 3 different ice cream cakes. Heaven??

and I have pictures of all of that to share at some point.

But first I must share this:

THIS LITTLE GUY FINALLY TOOK HIS FIRST STEP:

IMG_1355-2

Just snuck it in while he was still 13 months old for 3 more days.

and while his dad was home too! 

IMG_1363-2

I swore up & down he wouldnt walk until 15 months. (and maybe he still wont?) But this morning he took 4 more steps so I see him running any day now.

PS: I love summer pajamas on babies. I mean toddlers. actually both. 

3 comments:

  1. congrats sweet river! momma, get your running shoes on and one of those crazy baby leashes ;) i always thought they were so ridiculous looking ... until i had a kid and now i am pretty sure i'll be using one. BIG weekend!!! wasn't it nice of him to do it over a holiday so you'd always remember the date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    You don't know me, but I stalk your blog. Does that make me creepy? I love looking at your pictures. You are very talanted, and then of course your family is just too cute and fun.

    But, I had a question for you concerning your photobooth you created for River's party. I love that idea and want to steal it for a wine tasting I am having next week, and just curious did you use your laptop or did you put your camera on a tripod and let whoever was in the booth take their own pictures? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much

    Jayne Wittschen
    www.wittschen.blogspot.com
    jaynewitts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete