Thursday, April 7, 2011

while the birthday party pictures are uploading

Im trying to take advantage of River's nap & upload pictures. they are taking FOREVER.

So while we all wait (which by the time they are done Im sure he'll be up.. but hold on peeps - I will get them posted asap. Also, Im fully aware its only our family waiting to see pictures! ;)

I saw this a few days ago on Fabulous K's blog. I love it:

she found it here

I like how simple it is.

Okay.. we're at 13% complete for my upload of pictures. Again .. this is taking forever!

Also, yes: I promise I will upload pictures of my tummy to those of you who requested it. Warning, they are just self taken photos on my phone. But you'll get the point.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats SO good, I may have to go get it!! :) and I want to see pics too....it is a big deal, I know!! :) hope he naps for a while!

    ReplyDelete