Wednesday, April 13, 2011

J Man

Forever ago Christie came by and we snapped a few pictures of Jackson. Also known as J Man.

And then this week I was finally able to go through all the pictures. I love them. Jackson makes the funniest little adorable faces. (as seen in the photo booth pictures below with his mustache on!)

He is such a calm baby (well, pretty much toddler now) And oh my gosh I wish he would teach River how to walk up, hug me & just sit there & cuddle. (Jackson did this the other night while we were at Girls Group at Christies & it melted my heart) River cuddles but not nearly as much as Jackson does. Its precious.

Enjoy.

1

2
who doesnt love baby legs & feet???

4
such a cowboy

10

9

19

30

34

Christie said she didnt want anything fancy just a few pictures to capture Jackson at that stage in his life & Im so glad we did them when we did because we got cute pictures of him crawling & sitting.. it was only a couple weeks later this boy stood up and took off! Now he is running everywhere!

28

43
seriously, I die! The hat. The face. The pose. Such a heart breaker.

46

41

82

72

97

Thanks for letting me take these Christie. And thanks for waiting (forever) for me to go through them!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, love that guy! Great pictures, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so talented brooke! great job! and great job Jman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I especially love the second to last one. Great shots! Christie he is a handsome one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Brooke. The wait seriously wasn't a bother and it was worth it. You are so very talented. Thanks for capturing Jackson like you did. :)

    ReplyDelete