Saturday, March 12, 2011

winding down in Texas

Our time in Texas is quickly coming to an end. Its gone by fast. Before we know it we'll be back in the snow.

Instead of packing all of our stuff up to get ready to leave Im sitting here thinking up ideas for River's first birthday party.  Its hard not to go overboard when there are so many wonderful & creative ideas online. And I definitely agree with Lauren .. so many ideas are adorable the problem is they are all for girls birthday parties! Ive found so many I love but their just too girly. 

We did get it all hashed out this week. Ordered the invitations this morning. Now I just have to put all these ideas into action. (not my biggest strength) but seriously - Im SO excited! and I LOOOOOVE the invitations. Cant wait to share them.
 
If only we had an unlimited budget. (I still wouldnt spend it but it would be nice. you only turn 1 once right?) Okay back to searching the internet!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i can't wait to see what you do...it will be fantastic and creative and magical i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete