Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mr. Gray

you may remember me posting about my friend Kori & her husband Jon before with their son Smith.

I just thought I would share a little link to her blog again for an update on her pregnancy with Gray in the chance you hadnt read it already.

She's an amazing writer and truly has a gift at being able to share her feelings and be vulnerable.  Im thankful she shares updates and welcomes us all to pray & believe with them. (if you havent read her post over the last year I encourage you to go back and read some!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to check out her blog. What a supportive friend! Also had to let you know that I have up a new giveaway..stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this. i just visited her blog and her story has broken my heart! i will be praying for her little gray...

    ReplyDelete