Tuesday, March 29, 2011

jellybean

Thats not really what we are calling this baby. Im just trying it out though. Freeland hasnt heard it yet. I just feel bad for this baby that River was "applejack" and he still doesnt have a name.

Yesterday we finally went back to the doctor (after a 2 month hiatus) and got to see a little guy.. I mean Jellybean. Okay, I dont think its going to stick. I'll have to come up with something new.

Regardless, it was so nice to have our "official" gender sonogram. And get to see him. I love the anatomy sonogram because they check everything and you get to sit there for like 30 minutes & watch your baby moving all over. Crazy to feel it & watch it at the same time!

Note: we pretended we didnt already know it was a boy so that the sweet sonographer could have fun telling us.

Here are some pictures of our little guy. He looks just like River did! Its crazy!!

baby ackley2 6
profile

baby ackley2 4
little toot was covering his face the entire time.. just like his big brother did too

baby ackley2 5

Who knows if he will look just like River when he is born but in those pictures I can definitely tell they are brothers. I love it.

I have one more month appointment and then I start going every 2 weeks. That kinda freaks me out that its already close to that time! Lets get this party started.

Also, there is still time to enter the giveaway for lots of Scentsy stuff!! There are 3 winners so the odds are good you will win something! Woo Hoo!!  Click here to enter on The Sweet Pea Life Blog

4 comments:

  1. It's true!!!!! You are one of the WINNERS!!! Congrats! Comment on your winning post with your email address and all your goodies will be coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They DO look so much alike! I tnk you can tell a lot from those 3D ones. I could tell that Joy looked like Ty before she was born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went yesterday and go again in 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks! that kind of freaked me out too...although i do think i've been pregnant forever! ha. can't wait to hear what you name this sweet boy...love that you are getting two boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can call the little guy Avocado!

    ReplyDelete