Wednesday, March 23, 2011

family of 3

family of 3

I havent even looked at our pictures from Texas yet.

But I did see this one and it occurred to me:

1. we dont have any pictures of the 3 of us together.
2. it isnt much longer that we can say we are just a family of 3.
3. thats crazy.
4. Im the only one looking at the camera. (my family would say this is pretty typical)
5. this is in black & white because its embarrassing how pale I am. My son, who has pretty much never been in the sun since we live in Erie, & I are the same color of white. Poor kid has my skin tone. For that - I apologize.
6. he has been working on that tooth for a while and wont stop chewing on his finger.
7. I miss Freeland.

7 comments:

  1. I love the pale comments. I always say the same thing - that we glow in the dark! :)

    Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what beautiful family! yall are so sweet together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I keep trying to get a picture of the 3 of us and it just never happens. Y'all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute picture Brookie! That's so cool that you will be a fam of 4 soon! I miss you guys so much. It was such a tease to have you all here. I wish we lived closer:( I'm sure you miss Freeland, that's no fun being away. Bryan left Sunday and I'm sad too but getting to spend lots of time with the fam.

    ReplyDelete