Saturday, February 5, 2011

stylish

Thanks Lindsey (of the wonderfully creative and encouraging blog Smiths Scoop) for graciously giving me a stylish blog award! (umm over a week ago! woops)

When receiving this award the rules are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award to 10 great bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

So here are my 7 things. Nothing deep or crazy but just 7 random things about myself that you may not know. (didnt want to share the things everyone already knows!:)

1. Ive lived in the north with snowy winters for 3 going on 4 years. I have only scraped the snow/ice off my car twice. Mostly because I worked from home but also because Freeland always does it for me if he knows Im leaving that day. 

2. I have socks on my feet 375 days a year. Yes, I realize thats more days than are actually in a year. 

3. If Freeland would eat more sweets I would bake every single day. 

4. Before I started dating Freeland I didnt eat the following things: sushi, yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, really any fish, indian food, avocados, and even strawberries. Now I eat all of those things. (and more) He's expanded my horizons. 

5. We have a collection of vintage cameras.

6. I might be a little obsessed with the Terminator movies .. and more importantly The Sarah Connor Chronicles (the TV series) recently. It got a little out of control.

7. I wrecked my first car on the way home from the dealership. My dad was really happy.

Now 10 blogs that I would love to share this with are all girls from our Girls Group up here: 
Camille, Sarah, Bethany, Christie, Allison, Ashley, Rashin, Lindsey, Lauren, & Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I'll gladly make the sacrifice of eating more sweets so you can bake everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I've been meaning to ask you. I noticed in one picture that you gDiaper River. Would you mind sharing your experience with them? I really want to try it, but I don't know any Mom's that have used them. Like how many newborn, small and medium gPants to buy. Did you use the gCloths or disposable liners? Do you think that gDiapers prevented blowouts?

    I still have a while as my son won't be here til late April, but I want to start stashing up lol. Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GOSH! I am glad I am not the only one who has an embarrassing car/wreck story! That is totally something I would do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so I forgot to tell you...I gave you a Stylish Blogger award, too! haha! :) So, consider yourself extra stylish.

    ReplyDelete