Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tummy pictures

here are the only pictures I have so far. Im really going to try to be consistent with these .. at least as consistent as I was with River. But that means most of them will probably be right as I think about it before bed so please excuse the tired/exhausted face. Also, you know that prego peeps look larger at night right? At least that what Im telling myself.

13 weeks

I am in my 14th week of pregnancy now. Which I suppose means Im in my 2nd trimester already. Crazytown!

Im feeling better these days. Dont let me lie to you though, Im still tired and feel like I want to throw up at any random moment. But those moments are less and less throughout the day. It used to be all day long and now its just off & on. So Im grateful. And I actually had the energy to do the dishes, cook dinner, and even do laundry a few days last week and this week so Im feeling pretty much like super woman these days.

13 weeks

I have lots of the same crazy symptoms I did last time. For example, my ear is all sorts of messed up. It hurts and echoes all the time. (this is also one of the reasons I knew I was pregnant before I even took a test.. so strange!) My teeth are super sensitive again.  Some smells bother me. Thankfully it doesnt bother me to change Rivers diaper! (amen!!) but if the dogs walk past me I want to pass out because they smell so bad! ha.  I still prefer bland food. And I need to eat something the minute it sounds good because if I wait 2 minutes it wont sound good anymore. But I dont really have any cravings or anything. I am trying to pick healthier food to eat this time around. I wouldnt say Im always successful - but Im trying. I felt River kick really early last time so Im wondering if any day now I will feel this little one bouncing around.

14 weeks

I feel like my heart is growing and growing for this little baby all the time. Im thankful the Lord is preparing both of our hearts already. And Im much more focused on the joy it will be to have 2 little ones who can grow up together than the chaos of having 2 little ones so young at the same time. Im really grateful that by the grace of God Im able to see a little glimpse of His plan in all of this otherwise I would probably have a daily anxiety attack. I dont really have a gut feeling about the sex of the baby. And even if I did - I wouldnt trust it based on last time! ha.

14 weeks

Some people asked if I will have a c-section again. I definitely will but I'll write about that later because this is getting really long! Congratulations if you made it this far! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have maddie in your pictures. She looks so loving and nurturing along side of you. You look great like always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. i'm the same, so excited about having 2 little ones to grow up close in age, not worried about the chaos that i know it's going to bring ;-)

    ReplyDelete