Monday, December 13, 2010

a random post of sorts

Im currently watching river push his tush up in the air. over & over & over. Its adorable because he has no idea what to do from there. And he just scoots backwards or makes circles to get the toy he wants.

It was a good weekend. Freeland brewed beer on Saturday so a bunch of guys came over to hang out & I went to our friends house to bake cookies with the other girls. (river came with me. poor kid had to hang with the girls!)

the rest of the weekend we laid low and rested. A snow storm is about to come in again. (to welcome Adam & Camille home I think! Just Kidding it gets here on Tuesday)

We're having the 34th annual Christmas Party at our house this weekend. Im super excited. And I plan to start baking on Wednesday and not stop until Saturday night. I cant wait to bake for Christmas. Its probably my favorite thing to do.

Ive been going through all our pictures. And working on pictures for some friends. So I have lots more to post asap!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaah, I can't wait to see you! I'm so jealous that Adam will be back for the party. Stupid ho.

    ReplyDelete