Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Polish Fest

This is seriously 4 months late. But Im getting through all of the festivals and things we did this fall and Im hoping to be caught up this week! (I may just have to post twice a day so I can get caught up though!)

Back at the end of August we went to Polish Fest. I love this festival. Lots of friendly people, loud music, food, and tons of people watching. Here are the pictures that I took from that night. We honestly didnt stay as long as we did last year but we still had a blast.

River rocked out the bjorn while we were there:

IMG_2551-2

IMG_2552-2
polish beer is strong just so you know.

IMG_2559-2
these women were so sweet.

IMG_2553-2

IMG_2564-2
sarah and drew checking out the goods

IMG_2565-2

IMG_2568-2

IMG_2569-2

IMG_2570-2

IMG_2573-2
in awe of all the things there was to watch

Then we walked inside where they had all the gambling games and gift baskets. This man stopped me and asked who I was taking pictures for (myself) after talking to him he asked where I was from. I told him originally Im from Texas.. his response:

Im baptist. take my picture! (guess thats how is associates texans)

Hilarious!

IMG_2577-2

IMG_2581-2
lots of yummy baked goods. We decided this festival looked like it had the best baked goodies.

IMG_2579-2

IMG_2583-2
i dont know the man on the left. just drew. However, i do appreciate him smiling for the picture! Seriously.

IMG_2587-2

IMG_2590-2
back to the food

IMG_2591-2

IMG_2597-2

IMG_2596-2
love the dancing!

Okay .. one down. Lots more to go. Lets just say - River got around this fall!

PS: next to Greek fest - its official: Polish fest is my favorite. Oh but I do enjoy the Italian festival too. Sweetest people!

2 comments:

  1. Should a comment be made about a Polock not knowing there IS a difference between Baptists and Texans. But based on suburban Dallas population, two may be one and the same.

    ReplyDelete