Monday, December 20, 2010

its really cold here

so I may just be staying inside until March. I could actually do that you know? Im quite the homebody. I dont feel the need to run out and do things or "get out of the house". If it seems like trouble or work to me then Im just fine not doing it.

so until further notice you just might not see me unless you come to my house.

Except Camille gets back in town today so I MIGHT just make an exception to go see her since she has 2 kiddos now.  (unless of course SHE feels the need to get out of the house - then she can come here!)

Freeland just started his surgery rotation today. Its 45 minutes away. and long hours. So you just might not see him either for the next 2 months. Im interested to see what these next 8 weeks are going to look like because Im used to having him around. And it will be sad if he gets home late because River goes to bed early. I can see why some parents keep their kids up late to see the other parent who gets home late. I will have to fight the urge to do that because I know it wont be the best thing for River. (even though it would be the best thing for Freeland) Of course there just might be days that we make exceptions because that boy loves his dad.

We had our 34th annual christmas party this weekend! Ill upload the pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    I wish it was snowing here... but no, it's just COLD too.

    ReplyDelete