Monday, December 6, 2010

a boy and his puppy

or miniature horse as people like to call her.

since I am currently mad at Madelynn because she ate all of Rivers food while I was putting him down for a nap (didn't take her long to figure out that trick even though she used to NEVER eat our food!)

I thought I would share these pictures to remind me that she is a wonderful dog.. even when she disobeys.. because she loves River.

IMG_6081-2 copy

IMG_6076-2 copy

IMG_6082-2 copy

IMG_6069-2 copy

IMG_6065-2 copy

IMG_6072-2 copy


Im thankful for Maddie and that River gets to love on her. Nothing like your first pet.

Freelands mom & Carl came to visit this last weekend. It was a great visit and we were thankful for the extra time they got with River. (Im also thankful she cleaned my stove and microwave. thats really all it takes to make me happy these days)

The snow also seems to be here to stay. Im LOVING it.

1 comment:

  1. FYI- I am very impressed with the amount of posts lately. It's like a little Christmas every time I get some computer time. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete