Monday, December 27, 2010

all I want for Christmas is my 2 right teeth

these are currently the only pictures I have to show you Rivers 2 top LEFT teeth. 


I know. Horrible. Both the teeth and the quality of the picture.

They are even more horrible/adorable than these pictures show now because these pictures were taken a long time ago. So the teeth are much more obvious now.. much more like true authentic bubba teeth now.

I'll have to work on getting a picture with my camera instead of my phone.

Thankfully his Christmas wish came true and the right teeth are starting to come in. The center one has already made its appearance.

LOTS of Christmas post to come! (seeing as I didn't really post any before Christmas!) Lets just say while we are blessed.. River is also spoiled. And half of his gifts will be re-wrapped and given to him again for his birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment