Wednesday, November 17, 2010

we are family

this was the first time in as long as I can remember that every single member of our close family... (nana, pop, aunt, uncle, cousins, all the children.. and girlfriends, boyfriends, fiances, spouses.. and now grandchild) were all in town and available at the same time. On both sides of my family! It was amazing.

And as Denise pointed out we should have celebrated Christmas then because half of us wont be there for Christmas & we all just happened to be there that weekend!

A lot of our time in Texas was just spent hanging out at either my mom or dads house (and working in between) both weekends my mom made food for any family that could make it to hang out. And a few times during the week my grandparents and aunt and cousin all came to play with River.

Its really nice to be home and just be able to hang out with family. Something I would have taken for granted if I lived in the same town with them Im sure. So I love these pictures of us all just doing nothing but sitting around: 

River in Texas
River with Pop again

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

and here we all are:

River in Texas

daaaang thats a lot of people in one house:

River in Texas

thats a keeper! ;)

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to be able to all spend that time together. It's also so cool to see how loved River is by your fam. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete