Monday, November 8, 2010

swing away

yesterday we put the swing away.

which translate to: my baby is growing up.

He actually will still sit in his swing but he wants to turn in it (when maddie walks by so he can stare at her) which means he will roll out of it. So we just put it away to save room.

Im thankful for all the use we did get out of it though. And Im also thankful I came across these pictures this morning of River in his swing the other week because they crack me up.


IMG_4469

IMG_4468

IMG_4467
uh oh there is a dog back there. (notice he is growing OUT of the swing here)

only a matter of time until this:

IMG_4464

IMG_4465

and thats when the "roll out of the swing I want to see that dog" happens.

Then I distract him and he starts talking..

I thought I would share the faces that he makes when he is "talking" it cracks me up. He looks angry or like he is yelling. rest assured.. he is just saying "da ma ma ma haaaa maaaa wwww aaaaa maaaa"

IMG_4473

what is that River?

IMG_4472

really?

IMG_4474

no way??

IMG_4478

okay. go on..

IMG_4471

oh wait.. I interupt this conversation to stare at the elephants:

IMG_4480

and we're back:
IMG_4484

and we're done with the swing:

IMG_4486

3 comments:

  1. Putting stuff away is sad! Clothes are that way too...fun to start wearing different outfits but sad to outgrow favorites and put them away!! I love all of the faces you caught. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to do that too. It is so sad. Love your pictures. River is adorable of course and his hair is awesome. I wish Jackson had some to work with. :)

    ReplyDelete