Monday, November 15, 2010

hodgepodge of texas

I started looking through the pictures from our trip to texas this morning. I love that I have pictures of River with all his family. Im so thankful. So for the rest of the week Im sure I will just be posting all those pictures. They are precious.

Here is a hodgepodge of what our trip in Texas looked like:

River in Texas
River wore his boots a lot (thank you Allie & Steven... we LOOOOVE these)

River in Texas
played with pop a lot

River in Texas
worked the crowed a lot

River in Texas
talked a lot

River in Texas
rocked a lot

River in Texas
laughed a lot

River in Texas
jumped a lot (in the bouncy seat thing)

River in Texas
sat in a lot of laps

River in Texas
"walked" a lot

River in Texas
got kissed a lot

and smiled a lot:

River in Texas

However.. this picture summarizes the trip for Freeland & I :

River in Texas
we ate a lot. (and tried LOTS of cupcakes) and had blue bell ice cream every night.

stay tuned for all the family pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Stop right now. Those boot booties are the cutest thing I've ever seen. I may learn to knit just so I can give them to every Texan I know.

    ReplyDelete