Friday, November 19, 2010

big chiz and lady

As I mentioned before a lot of our time in Texas was spent with family, especially with Big Chiz (my dad's nickname and also what River will call him. our last name is Chisum for those who may not know where it comes from) and Lady. And like I said in my last post it was the first time in forever we were all there at once.. us, my brother, my step brother, and his fiance! (who I had yet to meet before now!) Previously, not only were we in different states - some of us were even in different countries! (Andrew is back from Africa now though & living in Arkansas) So really it was such a treat to all be under one roof!

It was a crazy weekend for everyone because we were all going in different directions (us to San Antonio, Andrew visiting family too, and then of course the Rangers were playing so everyone was going to that game too!) But it was such a treat that we did find time to spend together. And we also got to enjoy a nice dinner to celebrate everyone's birthdays too! (tracy & andrews!)

My dad & Tracy also hosted a little get together at their house with all their friends & all of us kids. It was nice to see so many of their friends and get extra time with Andrew, Elizabeth, and Jason before everyone headed back home. Here are some pictures we took right before we all had to say bye (until May when Andrew & Elizabeth are getting MARRIED!)

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas
looks like he is either seriously listening to my brother or trying to figure out how to grab that beard!

River in Texas

River in Texas
love them both laughing here

River in Texas
cute family


PS: thats one of my favorite outfits River has on. Love the sear-sucker pants. I just wish I would have unrolled them for the pictures so you could actually see them!

Also, Im starting to wish there was a way to get all of both Freeland's & my entire family.. cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, siblings, etc. etc. to all come to Erie at once & visit. I know it cant happen. But wouldnt it be nice!

1 comment: