Monday, November 22, 2010

almost finished

okay (I think) this is the last of them. I just went in order that all the pictures were taken. I know I missed a gazillion along the way though. But here are just a few last ones that we took the last day in Texas.

River was asleep when my pop & nana were leaving so I absolutely HAD to wake him up and make sure I got a few more pictures of them (because I didnt have any of just them together looking at the camera) .. and I also had to let my Pop sing one more time to River because I didnt have it on video yet and I refused to leave Texas until I did. (my Pop is a very talented singer and sings the most precious songs to him)

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

and of course we had to get some of Nana too. I love the lipstick on his cheek!

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

and then the morning that we left my mom requested some pictures of her & mark with River. (this is what I need people to do so that I remember to get pictures of them together with River .. smiling.. and looking at the camera. pictures that could be framed. Im horrible at remembering to do this! so please remind me! ;)

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

River in Texas

I love getting caught up finally! Now I need to make it through all the pictures from the fall festivals, the pumpkin patch, amy's wedding, and the new paint in our living room! hold on real tight because Im hoping to get these done asap!

PS: Bethany had her sweet baby boy this morning!!!! Praise God! Cant wait to get to meet him!! 

2 comments:

  1. Could he be any cuter!!!! What a little doll. Love these pictures. Hope your doing good. :)

    ReplyDelete