Friday, October 22, 2010

oh did I not mention?

1. I have the cutest son known to mankind:

(if you are my husband, in our family, or follow me on twitter you have probably already seen these since they are all from my phone)


Rivers first plane ride

talking on skype to his dad while we were in Texas. precious

2. its fall here and its beautiful. River visited his first pumpkin patch and already has great taste picking out just the white pumpkins.

3. freeland is taking a shelf exam today. Actually he is taking TWO shelf exams today. It will be nice to have those out of the way. Then monday he starts an ortho rotation.

4. my bestie & her hubby are coming in town tomorrow. exciting much?

5. as of today I only have 6 days of work left.

true story. big step. so I apologize for the lack of posting. Im trying to finish that up and end well.

6 comments:

  1. You're leaving your job? What happened?!?! And, most importantly- is this a GOOD thing, or a BAD thing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry! That wasnt meant to be so vague! :) Yes.. its a good thing! Thank you for asking. We just felt it was the right time.. for lots of different reasons but all great reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just have to say I am so happy for you! Totally jealous, but happy. Are you going to be a full time stay at home mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i looove River's hat in the first pic!! can you let me know where you got it from?? i'm looking for a winter hat for our nephew!

    ReplyDelete