Wednesday, September 1, 2010

over stimulation?

Freeland decided River should get to play with all his toys at once the other day

Im pretty sure this is over kill ..

IMG_2526

IMG_2534

IMG_2539

IMG_2542

you cant even see all the toys that are in front of him too. jeez. ;)

(sorry for the lack of posting. its been a busy week. but good news is that Im taking half days wednesday - friday this week so I couldnt be more thrilled! seriously. it feels amazing to have half the day off!!!!)

updated: I just realized I have monday off too - holy moly this is going to be one amazing weekend!

ps: I also forgot to mention our dear friend Sarah started a blog. You know.. THE Sarah who hosts all the amazing parties.. yep! her! Pretty sure you will want to check that out - click here

3 comments:

  1. It may be over stimulation, but it looks like River is loving it! I love keeping up with all the new pictures; he sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete