Thursday, September 23, 2010

3 years later

Oh did I not mention it was our 3 year anniversary yesterday? True story. 

This is reposted from when I was celebrating our 4 years of just dating.. 

a brief photo essay in honor of the


years


we have been boyfriend & girlfriend:

b&f

b&f


b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

b&f

snow

it was our first anniversary as parents

celebrating after we put our son to bed

with lots of ah-mazing food I might add! (Chicken with Goat Cheese and Basil, sauteed broccoli, homemade crab cakes, Bellini's.. I mean we (Freeland) went all out people!)

I imagine the celebrations will last through the weekend too! 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys! Hope the celebrating extends into the weekend!!
    Hopefully we can see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! Happy anniversary to the cutest love birds ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! Amazing pictures! So happy for you guys.. hope you had an amazing weekend:)

    ReplyDelete