Tuesday, August 10, 2010

River's first movie

Im fully aware that most doctors recommend not letting your child watch TV until he is 2 years old. (although our doctor has yet to tell us that so Im playing dumb) But seriously, its like the cutest thing in the world when he wants to watch it. He looks like such a big kid to me when he does. So the other night (like a month ago) before he went to bed we let him watch part of UP with us. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him sitting in Freeland's lap actually watching the movie.

Im sure he will grow out of being interested in the TV once he realizes there are cords he can touch, things he can pull down from the table, animals he can follow, stairs he can crawl on, etc. but for the time being Im fine with it.

Rivers first movie

Rivers first movie

Rivers first movie

Rivers first movie

Rivers first movie

wait. I lied. He actually watched part of Toy Story once before he watched UP. Oops.

also.. on another note. Up is like the saddest animated movie I have ever watched. I think I cried almost the entire movie. I mean I still really liked it. But I also cried the entire time.

4 comments:

  1. Okay...this is the first time I have ever commented on your blog, but I had to agree with you about Up! We watched it for the first time this week, and at 8 months pregnant that was a BAD idea! Bring on the ugly cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that movie- it was so good! But the first part is like BAM, so sad...I agree. My nephews watched it and didn't think anything of the sad part...it's just us old folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first pic with his little feet crossed!

    and completely agree about Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw; love him! I think I can pass "down" Kase's clothes to him; even though Kase is younger! ha. Kase watched some of The Dark Knight last night with daddy, while I went to bed! Love the pictures...

    ReplyDelete