Thursday, July 15, 2010

splish splash

Did I ever mention that River's first bath was given by my mom because Freeland & I were too scared to do it? It didnt help that he screamed the entire time.. I just wasnt ready to inflict that on my own son.

Thankfully, like most babies, he grew out of it and loves the bath now.

and I dont know if there is anything cuter than a naked little baby.

River in the bath
smiling at dad.. ps that little frog wash cloth is meant to cover their bodies so they stay warm while you wash them.. I love it. Of course you could do the same thing with any wash cloth too!

(ignore our nasty tub. we rent. thats my excuse)

River in the bath
listening to his dad tell him all about life

River in the bath

River in the bath
River talking back

River in the bath

River in the bath
staring at his dad again

River in the bath
he loves when you pour the water on him

River in the bath

nothing sweeter than a naked little baby. seriously.

I should preface that we are horrible at giving him baths though. We constantly forget. And the last 2 baths he had were in the swimming pool outside. parents of the year!

Dont worry, we got lots of him naked too so that I can put them in his wedding slide show one day for everyone to see!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry...we used to live by the manta that it "dried thier skin out too much" to bathe them too often as a baby. Then the toddler years came and T started shoveling dirt in her mouth ;) You'll have plenty of baths ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete