Monday, July 19, 2010

Rivers first time in the pool

granted it was just a blow up pool in our backyard

but it was still his first time swimming.

please tell me this isn't the cutest thing in the world:

Rivers first swim
Rivers "I just woke up" face

my mom bought him this swimsuit

so that's why we HAD to buy the pool - so he could use the swimsuit

get it?

Rivers first swim
still trying to figure out why we woke him up from a nap..

ps thats the most you will ever see of me in a swimsuit for the rest of my life I have decided. phew. 

pps: normally I would NEVER wake a baby up from a nap. NEVER. But we had to be somewhere and he was still napping so that is why. but its something I just want to throw out there: Im in the never wake up a sleeping baby fan club.

Rivers first swim
dont act too excited son.

getting in with dad:

Rivers first swim

playing with his bath toys:

Rivers first swim
that's the sun glaring on Freelands face if you were wondering

and my personal favorites.. this is what River did the rest of the time:

Rivers first swim
lounged in dad's lap like he owned the place

Rivers first swim

watch out ladies.

yesterday he went swimming with Henry. Ill have to upload those pictures asap. (meaning in  like 3 weeks)

5 comments:

  1. River is sooo cute! These pictures are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the "I just woke up face"! River has such a cute one!
    And I, too, am in the "wake up my baby and die" club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey brooke!! thanks for the post! your boy is so precious! that bathing suit is seriously the cutest thing ive seen!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot get over that beautiful little boy. he is unbelievably adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete